Natrolite Event Management is based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, servicing Saskatoon and surrounding area. We provide various Event Planning services for our clients, in addition to Social Media/Marketing Consulting, and even Reiki treatments! Our event planning services include Consulting, Full Planning, and Month-of Coordination. Please visit our Services page for a full list of how we can help. For Information on our New Division, Natrolite Holistic Services, please click here
Jennifer is an Edmonton born and raised, now Saskatoon resident. In addition to her passion for planning events, she is an avid sports fan. Jennifer is coming up on 19 years of experience planning and organizing many different types of events and has multiple certifications within the industry:
- Marketing Diploma from The Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Certified Wedding Coordinator by the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada
- Certified Eco-Conscious Wedding Coordinator by A Green Tie Affair
- Tourism Certified Professional by the Saskatchewan Tourism Education Council
- Serve it Right Course Completion (Course designed to teach the safety of alcohol service at events)
- Service Best Certification
Code of Ethics
WPIC Certified Wedding Coordinators are held to very high standards. We take our jobs very seriously, and are proud to have been educated and trained by some of the best planners in the country. Below are the Code of Ethics that all WPIC Certified Coordinators must follow.
WPIC Code of Ethics
- We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors. Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts given.
- We treat each client fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We uphold our ethics. We will not take or attempt to take clients from, or discredit, other vendors with gossip or slander.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Day Direction, Destination or Full Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner. (Within 48 hrs.)
- We always endeavor to benefit our client and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested on merit, in the best interests of the client, not ourselves or the vendor suggested.
- We cannot guarantee your wedding will be perfect, but we can guarantee we will do everything within our power to make sure it is as close to perfection as it can be.
“Event planning is definitely my passion. I absolutely love the planning and organization process, and most importantly, getting to be a part of my clients’ special moments. It means so much to me to be asked to be a part of these functions, and getting to see the happiness on their faces when they get to sit back and just enjoy the day without having to worry about the details makes me so happy.”